Osaka Japanese Steakhouse, Gilbert Arizona

 

Osaka Japanese Steakhouse

Happy Birthday! This is a wonderful place to celebrate your birthday, as I celebrated mine here last week. Other than it being a little expensive it is worth the pay. The food is cooked right in front of you, this hibachi place has everything you could think of. When it’s time to sing you happy birthday the whole restaurant hears it. They bang on the drum while multiple employees sing it to you while it is also playing over the loudspeakers. My whole family was here, and I loved it. There was fifteen people in my party, and we all got to sit and celebrate together. I recommend this place if you don’t mind a loud and chaotic atmosphere. Osaka doesn’t even feel like dinner it feels like fun! If you are feeling adventurous then give them a try!


Comments